Your Insurers will pay for loss of or damage to money at your business premises:
- In transit.
- In the custody of collectors for twenty four hours from time of receipt or until the next working day whichever is the later.
- On sites of contracts where employees are working.
- On the premises.
- At the private houses of your principals or authorised employees or the premises of solicitors or authorised agents, to the extent that money is not otherwise insured, up to a maximum amount of £500 for any one loss or any higher limit shown in the schedule for any one loss.
- Deposited in any bank night safe and within bank premises until removed by a bank official, up to a maximum amount of
- £5,000 for any one loss or any higher limit shown in the schedule for any one loss.
- On the premises outside of business hours as shown in the schedule.
- On the premises outside of business hours in a locked safe or strongroom as shown in the schedule.
0131 370 4340
Explore our other Insurance Services
Directors and Officers Liability
Insurance for the liability of a firm's Directors and Officers acting outwith the scope of authority of the firm.