Trade / Professional organisations

Trade / Professional organisations Insurance

Join other businesses like yours who trust Premier Commercial to provide the trade / professional organisations insurance you need.

Insurance for trade / professional organisations can be built to include Office Contents Insurance and Business Interruption. If you employ staff, it will include Employers’ Liability too, and you can add protection against other specific risks such as damage, theft or equipment failure.

We can provide a trade / professional organisations insurance policy that covers the risks you face, and our expert advisors are here to guide you through the process.

Trade / Professional organisations

Office Combined Insurance Package for Trade / Professional organisations

Our Office Combined package is tailored for trade / professional organisations and contains the following products:

  • Business Interruption
    Covers your business for consequential loss as a result of property damage.
  • Employers Liability
    Protection against claims made by employees who are injured in the workplace.
  • Goods in Transit
    Covers against goods accidentally damaged whilst in transit.
  • Money
    Covers for loss of or damage to money at your business premises.
  • Products Liability
    Protects businesses that manufacture or supply to the public.
  • Property Damage
    Our Property Damage Insurance covers accidental damage to property.
  • Public Liability
    Insure against compensation claims by third parties.
Speak to an advisor today
0131 608 0306
Prefer we contact you?

Keep up to date with Premier Commercial

Subscribe to our monthly newsletter